Istiklal Street – Walk in Beyoğlu
Join us as we explore Taksim Square and one of the most popular streets in Istanbul, Istıklal Street. Browse hundreds of shops, cafés, and historic sites on the way.
Duration: 4 Hours
Live Guide: English.
Pick-up Services: Pick up is available from centrally located hotels.
- Stroll down one of the most popular streets in Istanbul to explore the shops, cafés and historic sites.
- Admire St. Anthony’s Church and learn about its Italian heritage.
- See the unique blend of old-meets-new as you walk down Istiklal Street.
Every visitor to Istanbul must visit Istiklal Street at least once! It’s one of the most popular streets in the city for locals and tourists and is often so crowded that you get carried along in the mass of people! So take a break from the busyness around you and join us for a casual walk around this famous area. Istiklal Street is a pedestrian mall but there is an old tram that runs down the middle so watch out for that!
Istiklal street is the place to go for all your shopping needs. You’ll find everything from small boutique stores to big international brands. There are also many restaurants, cafes, bars and clubs. At night, Istiklal Street is one of the busiest spots in the city.
Meet your guide at Taksim Square and take a tour of all the main attractions. Don’t forget to ask for tips on where to go for dinner! Istiklal is also home to many international embassies, luxury hotels, apartment buildings, churches, museums and theatres so it will be an interesting walk with lots to see!
- Entrance fees.
- Professional guided tour in English.
- Pick up service from centrally located hotels.
- Drop-off service.
Pick up is available from centrally located hotels.
Know Before You Go
- Please ask if pick-up available for your hotel.
- Sorce: https://istanbul.com/istiklal-street-walk-in-beyoglu